ADG’s “Excellence in Production Design” Awards Returns
to The InterContinental Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
The Art Directors Guild (ADG, IATSE Local 800) 24thAnnual Excellence in Production Design Awards honoring Production Design in theatrical motion pictures, television, commercials, animated features and music videos will return to the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown in the Wilshire Grand Centre on Saturday, February 1, 2020. The announcement was made today by ADG President Nelson Coates, Council Chair Mark Worthington and Event Producer Scott Moses.
The 2019-2020 timeline for the ADG Awards is:
- Submissions Open at www.adg.org | Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- Submissions Close | Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Online Voting for Nominations Begins | Monday, November 18, 2019
- Online Voting for Nominations Closes | Friday, December 6, 2019, 5 PM (PST)
- Nominations Announced | Monday, December 9, 2019
- Final Online Voting Begins | Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- Final Online Voting Ends | Thursday, January 30, 2020, 5 PM (PST)
- Winners Announced at ADG Awards Gala | Saturday, February 1, 2020
* Dates subject to change
Honorees for Lifetime Achievement, Cinematic Imagery and new inductees into the Guild’s Hall of Fame will be announced at a later date. Further inquiries regarding the ADG Awards may be directed to Debbie Patton, ADG Awards & Events Director, at 818.762.9995, Email: Debbie@adg.org
ADG Awards are open only to productions when made within the U.S. by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.