ADG’s “Excellence in Production Design” Awards
Set for Saturday, February 1, 2020
Television and feature film submissions for the Art Directors Guild (ADG) 24th Annual Excellence in Production Design Awards are now open online. The ADG Awards honor excellence in Production Design in theatrical motion pictures, television, commercials, music videos and animated feature films. The Awards Gala will take place on Saturday, February 1, 2020, returning to the InterContinental Hotel Los Angeles Downtown.
The 2019-2020 timeline for the ADG Awards is:
|• Submissions Open at www.adg.org Tuesday, September 3, 2019|
• Submissions Close Thursday, October 10, 2019
• Online Voting for Nominations
Begins Monday, November 18, 2019
• Online Voting for Nominations Closes Friday, December 6, 2019, 5PM (PST)
• Nominations Announced Monday, December 9, 2019
• Final Online Voting Begins Wednesday, December 18, 2019
• Final Online Voting Ends Thursday, January 30, 2020, 5 PM (PST)
• Winners Announced at ADG Awards
Gala Saturday, February 1, 2020
Producer of this year’s ADG Awards (#ADGawards) is Scott Moses ADG. ADG Awards are open only to productions when made within the U.S., by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.
Further inquiries regarding the ADG Awards may be directed to Debbie Patton, ADG Awards & Events Director, at 818.762.9995 or Debbie@adg.org.
Leave a Reply